MIJO MAP SENSOR
This is designed to carry out gas temperature measurements directly into gas flow so as to eliminate all errors. The embedded pressure sensor eliminates the necessity of soldering. The small dimensions and 5-pin connector made in IP54 standard make the sensor all the more pleasant for the installer.
The map sensor is the product of many long-term tests conducted in laboratory, under normal operating conditions, and using high quality components to ensure that the product is both accurate and reliable.
- Integrated MAP, gas pressure and temperature sensor
- Pressure range: 0/4 bar, absolute pressure
- Temperature measurement directly in the stream of flowing gas
- Temperature sensor resistance: 10k Ohm
- Gas temperature rang: -40/120 degree C.
- Pass-through vacuum pipe port
- Electric connector: 5 pins
- Gas inlet port diameter: 11mm
- Vacuum pipe port diameter
- Dimensions width: 43 (80 with pipe port), height 50mm, thickness: 27mm